My Skin Care Routine
As I have gotten older and starting using more cleaner products, I have really been focusing on my skincare routine as my skin is not as flawless as it use to be in my younger years. About a year ago, I was introduced to essential oils and really took a deeper look into the products I was putting on my face and have totally revamped the products that I currently use so I thought I would share with them with you today.
- Young Living Satin Facial Scrub Mint: It is so important to exfoliate our skin and get rid of those clogged pores so I keep this scrub in the shower with me and exfoliate on even number days so I don't over exfoliate which is totally a thing -- who knew?!
- Thayer's Witch Hazel in Rose Petal: This toner is one of my absolute favorites and it's amazing how much it cleans off my makeup.
- Young Living Orange Blossom: This face wash is currently one of my favorites right now and I use it daily. I also love that this product is completely toxic free and a little goes a long way.
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich: I started using this moisturizer at night before bedtime and I really like it for my dry skin. I also add a drop of Frankincense in my moisturizer as well and I can tell a huge difference in my skin.
- Glossier Balm Dotcom: I love this lip balm so much and I always apply it right before bedtime to keep my lips soft and really throughout the day. It's always with me in my purse.
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray: I love having this rosewater spray on hand to use after I have cleaned my face and I also love using it as a face refresher after a workout or being outside.
- Colleen Rothschild Intense Hydrating Mask: I like to use a mask on my face once a week and I am really loving this hydrating mask right now from Colleen Rothschild plus it smells amazing.
So there you have it, nothing super fancy but is what is currently working for me. I also want to mention that I recently started incorporating facials in my skin care regiment and I get them every other month to really exfoliate my skin and I have noticed a difference. I'll be sharing more on that soon!