My Top Picks From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018
HOORAY! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is FINALLY here!!
If you are unfamiliar about this infamous sale, you can check out my first post HERE with all the details but to sum it all up in a few words is that this is a once a year sale where Nordstrom marks down all their NEW fall arrivals at great prices and once the sale is over, the items go back to full price so now is the perfect time to stock up on great fall staples at a great price!
I will be covering the sale on my blog with various blog post of my personal favorites and updating my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab to make this shopping experience the easiest I can for you! Several of the items I will be sharing are the items I also brought for myself so I will be sharing a full try on session as soon as they arrive and just to let you, I am a true size Large in most items but because I have shopped this sale for several years, I did size down on certain items because I know they always run big.
I did want to mention one thing before I share my picks is that items go QUICK so I would suggest adding to your cart and checking out as soon as possible. Nordstrom always offers FREE SHIPPING and RETURNS so you don't have to worry about paying several shipping charges as you go. Also, if you do not have a Nordstrom Card and want early access, there is still time to sign up for their card and I believe they are also still giving away a $40.00 note as well when you sign up which is an amazing deal!
Ok, let's get started on my Top Picks for this year!
TOP PICKS THAT I ORDERED:
1. BP Cocoon Cardigan: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is always known for their great cardigans and I am a big fan of the BP brand. It is cute, wears well and super affordable. For me, the BP cardigans tend to run big so I normally always size down one for a better fit. I ordered this exact cardigan in a medium.
2. Nike 3 Pack No Show Socks: These are my favorite no show socks and I wear them all the time with my tennis shoes so when I saw them on sale, I definitely stocked up and grab some more!
3. BP Ripped High Waisted Skinny Jeans: These pair of jeans have received get reviews so far and from what I can see, they are very cute on so I decided to order them in my true size and I will share the try on next week but the price point is definitely good.
4. Dreamers Exposed Seam Sweater: I love this brand and I ordered the sweater from last year's sale as well. It is extremely comfortable and super soft. It does run big so I would size down. I ordered this sweater in a medium.
5. BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee: BP has some of the best basic tees and this long sleeve is a great top to have for fall. It's great for layering but also super cute on its down. I did order this one in my true size.
6. Ribbed Top: I am super excited about this top and I am hoping it fits good. I ordered this top in my regular size and I am hoping to use it as a good layering piece for this fall and winter.
7. Steve Madden Wedge Sneaker: This shoe style is something totally different then I currently have but I am loving this sneaker look and I am hoping it fits good! I will share my thoughts on them when they arrive but such a good fall shoe option.
8. Petra Open Side Bootie: Fall is known for the perfect bootie to wear with all the things and I love the size of these open sided booties. They are a great neutral color that will go with so many things plus you can't bet the price point.
9. North Face Down Vest: This down vest was an item I had my eye on for awhile and decided to go ahead and order it since it was such a good deal. I know a good down vest for fall and winter and I can't wait to get this one in. I did order it in my regular size which is a large and I think it will be the perfect fit.
10. Living Proof Shampoo Set: I love using Living Proof products and was so excited to see the set on sale which is such a great price.
11. BP Twist Front Sweater: I love a good twist front top and this sweater is so cute! I think it will be super cute dressed up with jeans or I can dress it down with leggings and sneakers.
other favorites from the sale:
Ok friends, I think that sums up my top picks so far from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! There are so many great items in the sale but I really want to focus on items that can be worn more than once and will turn into staples versus being only worn once.
I hope this blog post was helpful for you and I would love to hear what you grabbed by letting me know in the comments or send me a DM via IG ( @heythuydotom ) !
Happy Shopping friends and as always, thank you SO MUCH for shopping with me and using my links when you make a purchase. It means SO much to me that you trust my opinion and want to give me the credit for your purchase! I appreciate it more then you know!!